Bella Noir

Bella Noir

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Newly Released! Episode One of a new short story series!

Greetings, all!

This announcement is long overdue...I have been remiss.  My apologies.  My new erotic short story series Her Husband's Keeper has found a suitable home with Third Coast Publishing.  This is indeed good news.  I can now snuggle in with Penelope and approach my writing with renewed vigor...something yummy will surely result.

Meanwhile, Episode One: The Interview is a short intro sure to whet your erotic appetite.  You'll return again and again to accompany Kelly on her wild romp with her employer and others who wander close.  Go on...have a taste...

Her Husband's Keeper - Episode One: The Interview by Bella Noir
http://tinyurl.com/76w23jn

No comments:

Post a Comment